Morse Marketing Connections, LLC is a national food systems consulting business founded in 2002.
With more than 30 years of food industry experience, founder and principal Marty Gerencer draws upon her expertise by bringing together teams to develop strategies and implement programs that facilitate the movement of food through regional supply chains.
MMC collaborates with a variety of organizations, including governmental entities, for-profit and non-profits organizations (both local and national), universities, funding organizations and agriculture lending institutions, as well as other agriculture consulting firms.
Recent initiatives include
- developing strategies to evaluate training for beginning farmers and ranchers in the southeast United States and establishing a regional network to strengthen their training programs,
- instructing local groups on developing a business plan for their farm/enterprise and sharing business tools and resources through a new website,
- establishing a Food Hub network throughout the state of Michigan,
- increasing healthy food access for communities in Muskegon County, and
- ongoing work as a co-lead for the National Good Food Network Food Hub Collaboration.
Contact us to see how we can work together to build a sustainable food system.